Monday, May 1, 2017

MY VICE is HERE!

I've recently had the honor to read the novel a personal friend of mine self-published. The talented Breanna Mansfield wrote an intense romance, called WORTH THE FIGHT.
Amazon Link:

Since I do this in my spare time, I offered to read her next release. Not only did I connect strongly to the characters, but I was sucked into the world of motorcycle clubs.

Here's the cover:

ROMEO AND JULIET meets the high-octane motorcycle club (MC) world. Stanton wants freedom from his drug-addicted mother, so he can run the Angels' MC in peace. When he needs escape, he bikes over to a small diner, where the gorgeous Schuyler waits tables.

Schuyler lives her life in quiet, unassuming fashion. After all, being the daughter of the president of the Striker's MC nearly killed her. When the sexy Stanton asks her on a ride, she never dreams of the consequences that will follow--to the Angels and her own heart.

When Stanton learns Schuyler is the daughter of rival MC President, he must choose between protecting his club or accepting the woman he loves and all the baggage she brings. The showdown will rain hellfire on both clubs.

"I imagine his hand holding mine.
His lips warm on my temple.
His soul making mine feel whole.
My past long forgotten."

AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK:





No comments:

Post a Comment